This yogurt parfait recipe is made with vanilla yogurt, fresh fruit, and crunchy granola. Serve it up for breakfast or enjoy it as a protein-packed snack!
Of course, you can use whatever yogurt you like but if you haven’t tried Wallaby yogurt, you are in for a treat. What I love about this vanilla bean Greek yogurt is how tasty it is. It is also a mellow and creamy yogurt. It’s almost like it has been whipped.
Then add layers of fruit and granola between the tasty yogurt and you have a winning and satisfying taste treat.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission if you click the link and buy something. You can read my disclosure here.
- I love creamy Greek yogurt, but if you can’t find the Wallaby brand, then use what you like or even a smooth regular vanilla yogurt.
- Use a granola that won’t be overpowering, such as vanilla chocolate chip (pictured).
- I love the combination of strawberries and cherries together, but use whichever fresh berries you prefer, like fresh raspberries and blueberries.
- Other ingredients that taste delicious in a parfait: bananas, nuts, coconut, mini chocolate chips, peanut butter, drizzled maple syrup, and chia seeds.
- Use organic fruit whenever you can because there is a taste difference.
- That said, always wash fruit thoroughly, even organic fruit.
- I find two layers of all the ingredients is a healthy amount, but you could do this parfait in three layers if you keep the layers thinner.
- Use a nice glass to house the yogurt parfait since we eat with our eyes as well as our mouths.
- You can use any combination of fruit but I like to use contrasting colors.
Get the glassware you’re going to serve it in and a tablespoon.
Gather the ingredients – strawberries, cherries, Wallaby organic Greek vanilla bean yogurt and granola. (A)
Dollop yogurt in the bottom of the glasses. (B)
Add the pitted and halved cherries on top of the yogurt and sliced strawberries on top of the cherries. (C)
Sprinkle granola on fruit. (D)
Layer of yogurt on granola. (E)
Add another fruit layer. (F)
All that is left to these yogurt parfaits is to sprinkle more granola on top.
I hope you enjoyed this yogurt parfait recipe! Do yourself a flavor and try the Wallaby Organic Greek Yogurt. You won’t be disappointed. You’ll be thanking me for introducing you to this awesome brand.
And as always, may all your dishes be delish!
If you’ve tried this or any other recipe on the blog, I’d love the hear what you thought about it in the comments below. I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more of my delicious food and delightful cocktails!
- 2 cups vanilla bean Greek Yogurt (Wallaby Organic Greek Yogurt) (roughly) eyeball it in the glasses that you use. I would say a little under ½ cup per layer
- 12 cherries fresh or frozen. Washed, pitted and cut in half
- 6 strawberries fresh or frozen. Washed and sliced lenghthwise
- ¾ cup granola (roughly) mild tasting like vanilla
- Spoon yogurt in glasses
- Layer cherries, strawberries and granola
- Layer yogurt on the fruit/granola
- Layer more cherries, strawberries and granola
- Use organic fruit and granola whenever you can. There is a taste difference
- I find two layers of all the ingredients is a healthy amount, but you could do this parfait in three layers if you keep the layers thinner
- Wash fruit thoroughly, even organic fruit
- Use a granola that won’t be overpowering, like a vanilla (chocolate chip) like I did
- Use a nice glass to house the yogurt parfait since we eat with our eyes as well as our mouths
- You can use any combination of fruit. I like to have two contrasting colors of fruit