This caramel apple cider spritzer cocktail recipe is so fun! It has 3 ingredients and what really makes it delicious is the caramel vodka!
Every once in a while I will ask my friends on Facebook what they are drinking for happy hour. My friend, Jaye, told me about this cocktail. She didn’t tell me the amounts she used but she did tell me what was in the recipe.
So, this is my interpretation of her cocktail. Thank you, Jaye!
What makes this Caramel Apple Cider Spritzer different?
I think just about everything in this cocktail makes it delicious and different. But what really excites me is the caramel vodka and the Prosecco.
Do you have to use caramel vodka?
No, you don’t. But if you haven’t had caramel vodka yet, you are missing out. It is so delicious and aromatic. But, you can make this delicious cocktail with plain ole vodka. 🙂
How to mix the Caramel Apple Cider Spritzer
Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
We have some Kissed Caramel vodka, apple cider and Prosecco! After measuring out each ingredient, pour it into the shaker.
Process shots for the caramel apple cider spritzer:
- Kissed caramel vodka
- Apple cider
- Rim of glass wet and face down in cinnamon sugar mixture
- Extra ice added to glass
- Cap shaker and shake for 15 seconds and pour contents in glass
Tips for making the caramel apple cider spritzer:
- Use fresh apple cider
- Wet the rim of the glass by dipping your finger in cider and running it around the rim
- After dipping the rim in the garnish and with the glass still upside down, shake it to remove excess cinnamon and sugar
Garnish sometimes makes the drink
I also cut an apple wheel for the garnish.
Top off the glass with Prosecco.
Cut off a couple of pieces of the apple, cut a slit into the flesh of each piece, and fit them onto the lip of the glass.
It just doesn’t look right. I need more, moRE, MORE!! So I take a cinnamon stick, insert a cocktail pick (a toothpick will do) into one end in order to lengthen it and I plunk it in the glass.
Now, that’s a cocktail! Let’s look at the vertical view.
I hope you enjoyed this caramel apple cider spritzer recipe!
Feel free to leave me a comment, what is your favorite fall cocktail?
And as always, may all your dishes/drinks be delish!
- 2 1/2 ounces caramel flavored vodka
- 4 ounces apple cider
- 2 ounces Prosecco or champagne or enough to fill the glass
- 1 apple wheel cut in two pieces with a slice in the middle to fit on the glass rim
- cinnamon and sugar small amount for rim
- cinnamon stick
Fill a cocktail shaker half way with ice and add vodka and apple cider
Cap shaker and shake for 15 seconds
Wet rim of glass with apple cider and dip it in the cinnamon/sugar mixture
- Add some ice cubes into the glass
- Strain liquid into the glass and top it with Prosecco
- Garnish the glass with the sliced apple and cinnamon stick
- Lift glass