This caramel apple cider spritzer cocktail recipe is so fun! It has 3 ingredients and what really makes it delicious is the caramel vodka!
Every once in a while I will ask my friends on Facebook what they are drinking for happy hour. My friend, Jaye, told me about this cocktail. She didn’t tell me the amounts she used but she did tell me what was in the recipe.
So, this is my interpretation of her cocktail. Thank you, Jaye!
What makes this spritzer different?
I think just about everything in this cocktail makes it delicious and different. But what really excites me is the caramel vodka and the Prosecco.
Do you have to use caramel vodka?
No, you don’t. But if you haven’t had caramel vodka yet, you are missing out. It is so delicious and aromatic. But, you can make this delicious cocktail with plain ole vodka. 🙂
- Use fresh apple cider
- Wet the rim of the glass by dipping your finger in cider and running it around the rim
- After dipping the rim in the garnish and with the glass still upside down, shake it to remove excess cinnamon and sugar
How to make the caramel apple cider spritzer
Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice. After measuring the ingredients, pour them into the shaker.
Gather the ingredients – Kissed Caramel vodka, apple cider and Prosecco!
Measure 2 ounces of Kissed caramel vodka. (1)
Measure 4 ounces of apple cider. (2)
Wet the rim of the glass and place it face down in cinnamon sugar mixture. (3)
Add ice to the glass. (4)
Cap shaker and shake for 15 seconds and pour contents in glass. (5)
Cut an apple wheel for the garnish.
Top off the glass with Prosecco.
Cut off a couple of pieces of the apple, cut a slit into the flesh of each piece, and fit them onto the lip of the glass.
It just doesn’t look right. I need more, moRE, MORE!! So I take a cinnamon stick, insert a cocktail pick (a toothpick will do) into one end in order to lengthen it and I plunk it in the glass.
Now, that’s a cocktail! Let’s look at the vertical view.
I hope you enjoyed this caramel apple cider spritzer recipe!
Feel free to leave me a comment, what is your favorite fall cocktail?
And as always, may all your dishes/drinks be delish!
If you’ve tried this recipe, I’d love the know what you thought about it in the comments below. I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more of my delicious food and delightful cocktails!
Caramel Apple Cider Spritzer
- 2 1/2 ounces caramel flavored vodka
- 4 ounces apple cider
- 2 ounces Prosecco or champagne or enough to fill the glass
- 1 apple wheel cut in two pieces with a slice in the middle to fit on the glass rim
- cinnamon and sugar small amount for rim
- cinnamon stick
- Fill a cocktail shaker half way with ice and add vodka and apple cider
- Cap shaker and shake for 15 seconds
- Wet rim of glass with apple cider and dip it in the cinnamon/sugar mixture
- Add some ice cubes into the glass
- Strain liquid into the glass and top it with Prosecco
- Garnish the glass with the sliced apple and cinnamon stick
- Lift glass