This witches brew cocktail has such a wonderful flavor that you don’t have to limit drinking it just at Halloween, you can drink it year round!
This witches brew is such a fun drink. Not only because it is delicious and pretty, but the flavor combination of the ingredients meld together so wonderfully!
It’s a distinctive blue color and tastes just as good as it looks. But don’t take my word for it, make it and see for yourself.
The witches brew Halloween drink will get everyone in the mood for a good time.
Why call this cocktail witches brew?
The color darlin’, the color! It’s what I imagine the color of a contents of a witches cauldron looking like. All blue and dark!
What makes you want to drink this cocktail year round?
So many things. It’s refreshing, pretty, impressive and delicious! Everything you want in a cocktail.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission, at no additional cost to you, if you click the link and buy something. You can read my disclosure here.
- I almost always say use premium liquor and truthfully, I always do when I’m making just a few cocktails, but in this cocktail, a premium vodka isn’t needed – just desired
- Use martini glasses as this shows off the cocktail to its best advantage
- This cocktail doesn’t need a garnish but feel free to add whatever you like that makes it festive
- I love the blue of this cocktail, but if you prefer a more purple witches brew cocktail, double the grenadine
How to make the blue cocktail
Fill your cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Get a measuring glass and martini glasses.
After measuring each ingredient, pour it into the shaker.
Gather the ingredients: vodka, blue Curacao, pineapple juice and grenadine.
Measure 4 ounces of vodka. (A)
Measure 2 ounces blue Curacao. (B)
Measure 2 ounces pineapple juice. (C)
Measure 1 ounce grenadine. (D)
Cap the shaker and shake for 30 seconds.
Strain the contents of the shaker into two martini glasses. (Isn’t that front martini glass a stunner? I got it at Crate & Barrel!)
And a vertical shot.
I hope you enjoyed this witches brew cocktail recipe!
What is your favorite blue drink? Leave me a comment as I’d love to know!
Other popular colorful cocktails
And as always, may all your dishes be delish!
If you’ve tried this or any other recipe on the blog, I’d love the hear what you thought about it in the comments below. I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more of my delicious food and delightful cocktails!
Witches Brew Cocktail
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces blue Curacao
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounces grenadine
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Get a measuring glass along with two martini glasses.
- Add vodka, blue Curacao, pineapple juice and grenadine.4 ounces vodka, 2 ounces blue Curacao, 2 ounces pineapple juice, 1 ounces grenadine
- Cap shaker and shake vigorous for 30 seconds.
- Divide and strain into the martini glasses.
- I almost always say use premium liquor and truthfully, I always do when I’m making just a few cocktails, but in this cocktail, a premium vodka isn’t needed – just desired.
- Use martini glasses as this shows off the cocktail to its best advantage.
- This cocktail doesn’t need a garnish but feel free to add whatever you like that makes it festive.
- Some people add dry ice but I don’t like to fool around with it. You should not ingest dry ice, nor breath in the gases. But if you do add some, make sure to use gloves to protect your hands and tongs. Also let all the ‘smoke’ disperse before consuming.
- I love the blue of this cocktail, but if you prefer a more purple witches brew, double the grenadine.