This colorful arugula beet salad is so scrumptious you will forget you are eating a salad!
I love me some awesome colorful arugula beet salad. Don’t you?
Christopher and I always enjoy a good salad. When we go out to restaurants, we typically share because the salads are often huge and I don’t want to fill up on salad. I want to fill up on the rolls!
Oh, and the main dish, of course. But there are always doggie bags for that. Because as I mentioned, there are rolls.
We had a version of this salad at an Italian restaurant that we like to frequent.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I get a small commission, at no additional cost to you, if you click the link and buy something. You can read my disclosure here.
How to make this salad
We will build the salad directly in the bowl so now’s the time to gather it.
Gather the ingredients – arugula, cooked colorful beets, gorgonzola cheese and walnuts.
Add a big handful of pre-washed arugula and place it in the bowl.
Add the sliced beets, arranging them on top of the arugula.
Sprinkle gorgonzola cheese on top.
Sprinkle on some roughly chopped walnuts.
Isn’t it pretty with the different colored beets? It’s great to serve it at dinner parties because of how delicious it is and how beautiful it looks!
I choose to add homemade balsamic vinaigrette but use whatever dressing you like.
I poured the vinaigrette in a little pourer and asked darling hub, Christopher to assist me.
Christopher: “Say when!”
I hope you enjoy this arugula beet recipe!
Arugula Beet Salad
- 3 cups arugula
- 2 beets cooked and different colors, cut into slices
- 3 tablespoons gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons walnuts roughly chopped, or nut of choice
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Grab 2 salad bowls and place 1 large handful of arugula in each bowl
- Add the sliced beets alternating the colors if you so desire
- Sprinkle gorgonzola cheese on each salad
- Top it of with the chopped walnuts
- Pour the balsamic vinaigrette dressing on top of salad
- Scream out “when” to stop the pour
- Take a fork and grab a little beet, arugula, cheese and walnut
- Stick food in mouth
From lighting up stages with her BA in theater to food journalist, Elaine Benoit's journey is a testament to passion's transformative power. As the CEO of Dishes Delish, she offers a blend of healthy, comforting recipes and exquisitely crafted cocktails. Beyond the kitchen, Elaine voiced her culinary adventures on her podcast, "Dishing," and co-owns Food Blogger Help, extending her expertise to guide budding food bloggers to success. Whether it's for a heartwarming dish or insights into food blogging, Elaine's diverse experiences make her a beacon in the culinary digital landscape.