Vegan Lemon Blueberry Bread
The combination of flavors is so tasty, you are going to love it.
Servings 10 slices
Here we are!
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup olive oil or any vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Zest of ½ a lemon 2 - 3 tablespoons
- 1 cup blueberries
Preheat oven to 375 F and line a bread pan with parchment paper
In a bowl, add flours, baking powder, sugar and salt and mix the ingredients together with a spatula
Add apple cider vinegar, milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, zest, vanilla and oil and mix the ingredients together until combined
Fold in the blueberries and pour the lemon blueberry bread batter into the pan
Bake for 1 hour or until tester comes out clean
Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack
Plate a few slices
Eat a few slices
- Line pan with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- This is a one bowl recipe.
- Don't over mix, mix until just combined.
- This is a moist bread, but when you test it, your cake tester should come out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes before removing it and placing it on a wire rack.
- Wait another 10 minutes before cutting it into slices and make it easy on yourself and use a serrated bread knife.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 159mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1.1mg