Captain Crunch Shot
This shot is fun and delicious! The combination of the two ingredients is reminiscent of the famous cereal! Either layer it or shake to combine.
Servings 1 shot
- .75 ounce Fireball whiskey
- .75 ounce Baileys Irish Cream (or other Irish cream liqueur)
Pour Fireball whiskey halfway up the shot glass
Put pourer in the Baileys bottle and place spoon bowl side up in and against the side of the glass. Slowly pour the Baileys over the bowl of the spoon. The liquor will change places. You can either drink it as is, or stir it with the cocktail spoon
- Use either a cocktail spoon or regular iced coffee teaspoon. For the thin, tall shot glass, I have to use the iced coffee teaspoon because the cocktail spoon is too wide to fit in the glass.
- Always place the spoon bowl-side up in the glass, against the side
- Using a pourer controls the pour, which is critical to layering any shot. But if you do use a pourer, just know that you will have to eyeball your quantities because in that case, they’re coming straight out of the bottle, unmeasured
- As with all layered shots, you need to place the heaviest liquor on the bottom and work your way up to the lightest
- If you don't feel like layering this shot, feel free to add the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with some ice, cover the shaker and pour directly into the shot glass.
Serving: 1shot | Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 3g