This snowball shot is a brandy lovers dream! Delicious and fun!
Servings 1 shot
- .50 ounce brandy
- .50 ounce peppermint schnapps
- .50 ounce creme de cacao
Pour brandy 1/3 way up the glass
Place cocktail spoon bowl side up above the liquid in the glass. Pour peppermint schnapps over the bowl of the spoon another 1/3 way up
With the spoon in the glass, same as above, pour creme de cacao over the bowl another 1/3 way up
You can either layer this shot as I did, or mix it in a cocktail shaker. I like the layered look.
These measurements are approximate. It's okay to pour by eye!
Tips on Making the Snowball Shot:
- If you are going to layer this shot, either use a cocktail spoon or regular iced coffee teaspoon. For the thin, tall shot glass, I have to use the thinner iced coffee teaspoon because the cocktail spoon is too wide to fit in the glass
- Always place the spoon bowl-side up in the glass, against the side
- Using a pourer controls the pour, which is critical to layering any shot. But if you do use a pourer, just know that you will have to eyeball your quantities because in that case, they're coming straight out of the bottle, unmeasured
- You don't have to be as careful when layering this shot as the alcohol will likely switch places
- If you don't want to layer this shot, fill a shaker 1/4 full with ice and add the ingredients. Cap the shaker and shake for 10 seconds before pouring it into your shot glass
Serving: 1shot | Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sugar: 8g