The three ingredients layered into a delicious and decadent fun shot!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 shot
- .5 ounce Kahlúa
- .5 ounce Frangelico (or other hazelnut liqueur)
- .5 ounce Baileys Irish cream (or other cream based liqueur like Rumchata)
Get shot glass and attach a pourer to the Frangelico and Baileys bottles
Pour Kahlúa in the bottom of the shot glass
Place cocktail spoon bowl side up touching the inside of the glass but above the Kahlúa
Slowly pour Frangelico over the bowl of the spoon
Place cocktail spoon back in the glass and slowly pour Baileys over the bowl on top of the Frangelico
Pick up glass and shoot the contents
The amounts of the ingredients are approximate as I eyeball the liquor as I pour and not measure it out.
This recipe is for one shot. Just double, triple or quadruple the ingredients to make more.
Tips for making the snickers shot:
- Whenever you are pouring a layered shot, you need to put the heaviest liquor on the bottom and work your way up in weight. So Kahlúa is the heaviest, then Frangelico, then Baileys
- One tool you definitely need is either a regular teaspoon or a cocktail spoon. I prefer the cocktail spoon since it has a wider bowl
- I also like to use pourers like you see in bars or restaurant bars because it controls the flow of liquor and allows you to pour slowly
- When layering, place your spoon bowl side up in the glass, but above the liquid
- Measure how many ounces are in your shot glasses - and adjust the amount of ingredients accordingly
- Believe it or not, the tall shot glass is the same size as the shorter ones
Serving: 1shot | Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Sugar: 14g