Temptingly Crunchy Nutty Granola
This nutty granola is so delicious that you will want to eat it all. But I know you have self discipline.
Servings 5 cups
- .75 cup whole cashews raw
- .50 cup pumpkin seeds raw
- .75 cups whole almonds raw
- .50 cup walnuts raw and chopped
- .50 cup pecans raw and chopped
- .50 cup pistachios
- 2 cups rolled oats
- .25 cup maple syrup
- .25 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- .25 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven 325 degrees F
Line large jelly roll pan with parchment papper
Get a large mixing bowl and add all the above ingredients and mix until combined. Spread the granola on the pan
Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes, flip the granola and return to oven for 10 minutes
Let cool fully
- Try to use raw, unsalted nuts and seeds. I buy mine from Trader Joes.
- If you use dry roasted and salted, they will have a tendency to over cook and sometimes have more calories and you don't need the extra salt. That's my opinion.
- You can use any combination of nuts. I enjoy this mix but others would work as well.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 702mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 5.2mg