Whiskey Sour Cocktail
This delicious whiskey sour is so easy to make and very satisfying! Enjoy it at your next party!
Servings 1 cocktail
- 2 ounces whiskey I used Crown Royal
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce lemon freshly squeezed
Fill a shaker half way with ice
Add whiskey, lemon juice and simple syrup
Cap your shaker and shake for 30 seconds
Pour contents of shaker in glass, including the ice
Grab the maraschino cherries and either skewer them or plop it on top
Even though you see two cocktails, this is just for one cocktail. Double it to make two!
- Use a premium whiskey, I have a palate for most alcohols and where I like whiskey, I don't love it. I used crown royal because that is what my mom used but I have since used Jameson and I'm sure there are better, but I have to build my taste
- Usually, I like a 2:1 ratio of sweet and sour but in this case, I like 1:1 - I'm sure you will agree
- Both of the maraschino cherries I used are sweet so, RINSE them before putting them in your cocktail - the bright red cherry is so different to the black ones - which do I prefer? The black ones, because you can taste the premium brand instead of the 'sickly sweet' red ones
Serving: 5ounces | Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 39mg | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin C: 15mg | Iron: 1mg