White Chocolate Martini
This decadent drink satisfies your white chocolate needs all the while packing a punch!
Servings 2 cocktails
- 3 ounce vodka
- 3 ounce RumChata
- 3 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 1 teaspoon chocolate sauce
Fill cocktail shaker half way with ice
Add vodka, RumChata, and Godiva white chocolate liqueur
Cap shaker and shake for 10 seconds. (It will get a little bubbly)
Dribble as much chocolate sauce in the inside of the glass. Get creative
Strain and divide between the two glasses
- I used a squeeze-bottle chocolate sauce I bought from Whole Foods but if you have a jar of sauce, use a spoon to dribble the chocolate down the inside of the glasses.
- You can garnish the glasses before you start mixing the cocktail, but I prefer to garnish after the drink is mixed and immediately before I pour it into the glasses. There is less dripping that way.
- If you can't find RumChata, you can substitute with Bailey's Irish Cream.
- If you can't find Godiva white chocolate liqueur, use another brand but just make sure it's white chocolate.
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 12g