This cranberry martini recipe stands out for two reasons. One being cranberry infused vodka, the other being cranberry horseradish.
Servings 2 cocktails
- 4 ounces cranberry infused vodka (or cranberry vodka bought from a store)
- .50 ounce dry vermouth
- 1 ounce cranberry horseradish (I use the Silver Spring brand)
- 6 cranberries (frozen is fine)
Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice and spear 3 cranberries on each martini pick.
Add cranberry vodka, dry vermouth and cranberry horseradish.
Cap shaker and shake for 15 seconds.
Divide and strain the cocktail between the two glasses.
Place a cranberry loaded pick in each cocktail
- I buy bags of cranberries around the holidays so I can make cranberry vodka, but if it's off season for you, use a cranberry vodka that you can buy from a store, but homemade is so much better.
- You can get the cranberry horseradish from the Silver Spring website. If you like cranberries, you won't regret it.
- For garnish, take two martini picks and place 3 to 4 frozen cranberries on it.
- Since you are adding horseradish to the cocktail, it has a tendency to sink to the bottom of the glass. Just use a stirrer to mix it around. I usually use my garnish and martini pick.
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg