Cherry Infused Vodka
This cherry infused vodka is so tasty because you use real fruit and not artificial flavors!
Servings 3 cups
- 4 cups cherries (washed, pitted and cut in half)
- 3 cups vodka
Add halved cherries in jar
Cover jar and shake. Either leave jar on the counter for 3 - 5 days or in the fridge for 5 - 7 days.
Place a sieve in a large bowl and carefully pour the contents in the sieve
Throw the cherries away
Make a cocktail
- You can either use a mid level vodka like Ketel One or vodka that is of higher quality like Grey Goose. I wouldn't use anything below mid level because you want the best tasting finished product.
- You can make a bigger batch by using more cherries and a fill the jar more.
- Make sure the cherries you use are firm and not too ripe.
- You can place the jar in the refrigerator, or let it infuse on the counter. If you choose the counter, it will infuse faster.
- It takes 3 - 5 days on the counter and 5 - 7 in the refrigerator.
Serving: 2ounces | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 408mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 118IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg