Fantastic Frenchie Cocktail
This cocktail is so delicious you will want this Frenchie drink regularly!
Servings 2 Cocktails
- 4 ounces gin (I used Bombay Sapphire)
- 1.5 ounces St. Germain liqueur (or other elderflower liqueur)
- 6 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2 ruby red grapefruit wedges
- ½ ruby red grapefruit wheel for martini glass
Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice, add gin, St. Germain and grapefruit juice
Cap shaker and shake for 30 seconds. Or stir vigorously with a cocktail spoon
Pour the contents between the two glasses and add ice if needed, place a half wheel of grapefruit in the martini glass and garnish both rims with a grapefruit wedge.
If you can't have grapefruit juice, I bet this would be good with orange juice too!
- You can use either freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, or store bought. I prefer store bought because you would need a lot of grapefruits to squeeze to make this and it isn’t cost effective
- Use a mid-level gin as you really won’t be able to taste the difference
- There are a few elderflower liqueurs out here, but I like this brand because it doesn’t cost a lot of money and tastes amazing
- You can choose to either shake this cocktail or stir it. I love shaking because the ice breaks up and you get little ice chips floating in your cocktail
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 137mg | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin C: 22.9mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.3mg