White Grape Cosmo Cocktail
This white grape cosmo recipe is perfectly balanced and contains just the right amount of sweetness to be fun and refreshing. With only three ingredients, it is also an easy cocktail to mix for your guests or for yourself after a long day!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 Cocktails
All the Goodies
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounce Cointreau
- 2 ounce white grape juice
- 10 frozen grapes (any kind - placed in the freezer at least 10 minutes prior)
Fill cocktail shaker 1/2 way with ice
Add vodka, Cointreau and grape juice
Cap shaker and shake for 15 seconds
Divide and strain between the two martini glasses and add 5 grapes into each cocktail
- If I'm making this cosmo for a party, I keep a bunch of grapes in the freezer. Grapes are delicious straight out of the freezer so if you have leftover grapes, just pop them in your mouth.
- When I make a cocktail that goes into a martini glass, I put the glass in the freezer at least five minutes before I need to pour; ten minutes is even better.
- I did not put the glasses in the freezer for this post because you can't see inside a frosty glass clearly, which makes it difficult to photograph.
- I do use mid-level to premium ingredients for this cocktail because you're going to taste them; this drink is mostly booze with a little juice poured in.
- You won't have a variety of choices when it comes to white grape juice, but I recommend one that is 100% juice, with no added sugar. If you can't find one without added sugar, I say make a different cocktail as your cosmo will be too sweet.
- Wash the grapes before putting them in the freezer. You are going to be putting them in the cocktail as the garnish and you do not want to be drinking residual pesticides.
- How I wash grapes: Place grapes in a small bowl and pour cold water over them. Let the bowl fill up and swish your fingers around the grapes. Drain water and squirt some all natural, unscented hand soap in your palm and grab handfuls of grapes rub your hands over the grapes. Place grapes in a strainer and run cold water over the grapes making sure they are soap free.
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 238.75kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.22g | Protein: 0.17g | Fat: 0.13g | Saturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 4.35mg | Potassium: 29.48mg | Sugar: 13.93g