Godiva Chocolate Martini
This rich, creamy cocktail is so delicious and decadent. It's reminiscent of a boozy melted ice cream shake.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 cocktails
- 4 ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 4 ounces RumChata liqueur
- 4 ounces caramel vodka
- 1 teaspoon chocolate sauce
- 1 dove chocolate (chopped finely)
Fill cocktail shaker 1/2 way with ice and add chocolate liqueur, RumChata and vodka
Add Godiva chocolate liqueur, RumChata and caramal vodka
Cap shaker and shake 20 seconds
Divide and strain liquid into the martini glasses. Be careful not to touch the garnished rims (and if there is extra, pour into a little sidecar glass)
- I like to garnish this with chocolate sauce around the rim and then dipped in finely chopped chocolate.
- Use chocolate of your choice but I prefer dark chocolate like the Dove brand. Dark chocolate is my chocolate of choice to eat too.
- Using dark chocolate instead of milk is perfect because of the color difference between the Godiva chocolate martini and the garnish. Milk chocolate will look too much like the drink and not stand out as much.
- If you don't have RumChata you could use Baileys Irish cream, but RumChata is definitely the way to go.
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 5mg | Sugar: 38g