Pomegranate Cosmo Recipe
This delish drink is so colorful and tasty! Serve it to start your next party!
Servings 2 cocktails
- 4 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce triple sec (or orange flavored liquor)
- 1 ounce lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 ounce pomegranate juice
- 4 lime wheel (sliced thinly)
Fill shaker half way with ice
Add vodka, triple sec, lime juice and pomegranate juice to shaker
Cap shaker, and shake for at least 15 seconds
Strain and divide liquid between the martini glasses
Slide 2 lime wheels into each cocktail
- Since this cocktail is mostly vodka, use at least a mid-level brand. You will notice the difference in taste.
- If you are budget conscious, you can use triple sec instead of Cointreau but the more expensive orange liqueur is well worth it, if you can afford it. It has a smoother taste than triple sec.
- I don't add sweetener in this recipe because the pomegranate juice is sweetened. If you like a sweeter cocktail, follow the recipe first and then you can add simple syrup 2 teaspoons at a time until it's to your liking.
- If you are just washing one or two pieces of citrus, use a natural, unscented hand soap. Squirt some in your hand and rub over the fruit. Next, run cold water over the lime as you use a vegetable brush on the skin.
- Cut 4 thin slices of lime wheels for garnish. Sometimes I like to cut a slice through half of the lime wheel and twist the wheel open at the rind.
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 61mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin C: 4mg