Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies
These soft, delicious cookies will be the star of your cookie tray!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Servings 35 cookies
- 1 cup butter (softened - take butter out at least an hour before starting)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- .75 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2.25 cups white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- .50 teaspoon salt
- 3.4 ounces chocolate fudge pudding mix (or regular chocolate)
- .50 chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 F
Add softened butter, cream cheese and sugar in stand mixer and mix on medium until creamy
Add egg and vanilla and mix on medium until combined
Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt and mix until combined
Stir in chocolate chips
Scoop up the cookie dough and place on the cookie sheet - 16 on a sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. The cookies should be a little browned on the edges and slightly soft to the touch
Let cool for 5 minutes on the sheet before transferring the cookies to a wire rack
- Make sure to take out the butter at least an hour before you start on the cookies.
- To make the butter soften quicker, cut it into pads.
- I use the double chocolate pudding mix, but you can use the regular chocolate pudding mix.
- Use a medium cookie scoop. It makes for airy-soft cookies.
- The baked cookies should be slightly browned on the edges and a little soft to the touch.
Serving: 2cookies | Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 32mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 255IU | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.4mg