Pomegranate Gin Cocktail
This beautiful and delicious cocktail is perfect to serve at the holidays. The flavor combination is so pleasing!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 cocktails
- 4 ounces gin
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 ounce simple syrup (or more if you want it sweeter)
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 20 pomegranate seeds (or more)
Add at least 10 pomegranate seeds in each martini glass and fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice
Add gin, pomegranate juice, lemon juice and simple syrup. Cap shaker and shake for 30 seconds
Strain cocktail between the two glasses and place a rosemary sprig into each glass
Tips for making the pomegranate gin cocktail:
- I always recommend using the best alcohol you can afford, but with a mixed drink like this one, a mid-range gin is perfectly fine.
- Any pomegranate juice will do, but I enjoy and recommend Pom brand.
- I use this gadget [insert hyperlink] to juice my fruit.
- Before juicing the lemon, roll it between your hands or place it on a flat surface and roll it gently with your palm to release the juices.
- If you like a fizzy drink, add club soda after you pour out the cocktail, which will give you a little bubbly!
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 113mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin C: 12mg | Iron: 0.5mg