This is a wonderful mix of ingredients that makes a delicious and festive cocktail!
Servings 2 Cocktails
- 4 ounces vodka (I use Grey Goose)
- 2 ounces cherry brandy
- 2 ounces lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 ounce simple syrup (or more to your taste)
- 6 raspberries (fresh)
- 2 sprigs rosemary (fresh)
Spear 4 raspberries on each martini pick and set aside 2 rosemary sprigs
Fill your cocktail shaker halfway with ice
Add vodka, cherry brandy, lime juice and simple syrup
Cap shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds
Strain and divide between the two glasses
Add a spear of raspberries and a sprig of rosemary to each glass
Tips on making the Mistletoe Martini:
- When choosing limes:
- Always smell to make sure they still have a scent; that means they're fresh.
- Pick them as green as you can and bypass the yellowish ones.
- Pick the heavy ones because heavier means juicier.
- I use raspberries as a garnish in this martini but you may also use cranberries
- This cocktail can be made with mid range vodka but for martinis, I always prefer a premium brand, like Grey Goose.
- People always ask me where I got the martini glasses featured in these photos. They're both from Crate & Barrel. They are such pretty glasses and fun to serve cocktails in.
Serving: 1Cocktail | Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 33mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Iron: 0.5mg