Cherry Vodka Sour
Refreshing and delicious, this cocktail is perfect for the spring and summer months!
Servings 3 servings
- 4 ounces cherry infused vodka
- 6 ounces lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2.5 ounces simple syrup or 3 - 6 ounces
Fill shaker 3/4 with ice
Add vodka, lemon juice and simple syrup
Cap shaker and gently shake for 30 seconds
Pour contents equally between the 3 glasses
You can also use up to 6 ounces of simple syrup, depending how sweet you want it to be. I like more tart than sweet.
Tips for making a Cherry Vodka Sour:
- Usually sweet and sour is equally lemon and syrup. But I like a more tart cocktail so I always use 1/2 the simple syrup that other recipes call for. In this cocktail, I use a little less than half as much simple syrup as lemon juice.
- You can use any glassware. My glass of choice for this cocktail is the tall Tom Collins glass. The martini glass and the coupe are fun, so I included them, too.
- Use fresh lemon as fresh fruit always tastes best in cocktails.
- Triple the recipe for a pitcher of this delightful cocktail.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 108mg | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin C: 23.1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.8mg