This watermelon cosmo is so delicious! Lightly flavored and refreshing!
What’s in this?
- 2 ounces watermelon vodka, see this infusion
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
Garnish, Tools and Glassware
- 2 – 3 watermelon chunks
- Martini pick
- Martini glass
Make it Don’t Break it
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice
- Add vodka, Cointreau, lime juice and cranberry juice
- Cover shaker and shake at least 20 times
- Strain into martini glass
- Place watermelon chunks in glass
You don’t have to make your own watermelon vodka, you can buy it if you like. But homemade is fun and easy.
- Serving Size: 6 ounce
- Calories: 220