This very delicious roasted herb cauliflower recipe is fun to eat because you the flavors meld together for a really yummy taste!! It’s the perfect side dish!
This is a very delicious roasted herb cauliflower recipe. It’s the perfect side dish for any meal.
I love it!
What am I so enamored about? Not only is it delicious, but it is easy to make and so satisfying to eat. It is crunchy yet soft, flavorful but not overpowering AND you can eat it with your fingers. Not that I do since it’s not one of the foods that Miss Manners lists as finger food. But you could. You could.
Okay, I do use my fingers. But only before I bring it to the table to serve. Never at the table. No sir, nah-uh.
On to the recipe:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Next up is the beautiful, beautiful head of cauliflower. Look at it! Perfection. It is nestled on my new pizza stone from Pampered Chef. Holy moly, what a fun addition to my kitchen!
I core out the stem and cut up the cauliflower into florets. I like to cut them different sizes.
Florets all cut up and ready for the next step.
I put the florets into a bigger mixing bowl and gather some yummy ingredients.
Those being olive oil, minced garlic, garlic powder (cuz you can’t have enough garlic in my opinion), onion powder, salt, pepper and tarragon.
Mix, mix, mix!
All the florets are coated with yumminess and ready to be plopped onto my pizza stone. (You could also use a parchment lined jelly roll pan instead, if you wanted to.)
After dribbling a little more olive oil on the cauliflower, I pop the stone in the oven.
I bake it for 30 minutes, stirring and flipping the florets every 10 minutes.
See how delicious that looks, lightly browned and seasoned to perfection!?
All that is left, is to scoop the florets into a serving bowl and place it on the table next to your delicious main dish!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe! Leave me a comment if you try it to let me know what you think. Also feel free to Pin any photo to Pinterest and Yum the recipe to Yummly!
And as always, may all your dishes be delish!
Herb Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets of various sizes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or more if needed
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place cut up cauliflower in large mixing bowl
- Add the olive oil, garlic, onion powder, garlic powder tarragon, salt and pepper
- Mix with rubber spatula, coating all the florets
- Place on pizza stone or lined jelly roll pan
- Place pan in oven
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring and flipping every 10 minutes
- Glory in the roastedness
- Spoon cauliflower into serving bowl
- Snag a floret with your fingers and pop it in your mouth
- Place bowl on table
- Spoon onto plate along with a yummy main dish