If you are a successful food blogger or an expert in a niche that serves food blogs and bloggers and you would like to be interviewed for the Dishing With Delishes podcast, read on!
My mission is to help food bloggers
Blogging is an exacting, complex business that can be confusing, frustrating and lonely. It can also be tremendously rewarding and fulfilling. My goal is to help other food bloggers and their followers by sharing my knowledge and yours to make their jobs easier, their businesses more successful and their brand experience more fulfilling. If you feel you have something to contribute to this mission, I would love to hear from you.
My ideal guest
Ideal interview candidates would possess the following:
- Consistent revenue from their food blog or blog niche business
- A unique angle or milestone that inspires other bloggers or informs them about revenue sources or paths to future growth (examples include, but are not limited to: an unusual niche; rapid or large scale growth on social media or the web; a cookbook or other work published by a third party; etc.)
- No less than 25k page views per month
- Current hi-resolution photo
- Current bio of at least 150 words (About page content could be fine)
- Enthusiasm for promoting the interview to their top three social channels
- A desire to benefit food bloggers and our larger community, including our audiences
Take the Next Step
Thank you for your interest in the Dishing With Delishes podcast! If you feel you would be a good fit, please fill out the Google form here or embedded below and I will respond to you as quickly as possible.